Translucent corks... Translucent corks...

Damn this is some badass shit. Loev it :3

A new progress A new progress

I thought it was really cool but i do think that you can do more to this track. Anyways great job i liked how the sounds seemed to meld together. Keep it up.

Mohabot responds:

One of the attempts was to make the sounds match as much as possible to give the feel that they meld together, so I guess I succeeded.

Thanks a lot for the review!

Flight Flight

The organ did not sound good enough to be the center of attention in my opinion, it gets tired very fast and gets repeated way to much, i almost didnt notice the small changes in the background since the organ just drowns out the other sounds.

RingAnimated responds:

It was meant to be loopable for a video game type thing. So the actual song is really only as long as Information by me. Thanks for the feedback :)

Le toit Le toit

Liked most of the sounds that you used but that synth-saw sound that comes in around the minute mark was not that fitting to the song in my opinion. I also think that the loud part that starts a little after the three minute mark could have been utilized more. Anyways good job on the song mate.

rosenrotR responds:

Glad you enjoyed it
The synth saw is the only link (with the fx drum) with industrial genre, maybe it was not a good idea but to create a mix between those music style i had to add something like it
Thanks for your critic/comment

There was a shadow I saw There was a shadow I saw

Liked every single sound except the hi-hat. It all sounds so good together but the hi-hat just makes the song sound more sloppy then it is. Very good stuff though.

Insanctuary responds:

It is a test of true music theory; listen to beauty, but ignore the ugly.

Running To The Store For More Running To The Store For More

I just listened to go fog yourself and i noticed that the end of go fog yourself sounds like the beginning of this song, did you do that on purpose or was it just a weird coincidence?
Anyway sounds awesome, keep up the good work.

Like life; it happens.

Go Fog Yourselves Go Fog Yourselves

Really cool stuff, reminds me a little bit of silent hill only more electro-ish.
I like how you kept the song fresh throughout but i would have personally liked a little shorter version, not a lot shorter maybe just a minute shorter. Anyways great job and it sounds awesome in my speakers.

Insanctuary responds:

I am absolutely sorry for the inconveniences, dear Keli; I must've lied at an angle where the "8" looked like a "6", while my knees were in my face.

hatecrime ! hatecrime !

Really good

Wow i really liked this one and it had a rating of 2.03, which is sad.
Probably one of the more versatile songs on this site.

{Evolution} Out Stage {Evolution} Out Stage

Enjoyed it.

I really enjoyed it though the end was best in my opinion and the drums were such a major part of liking the song for me. Really nice drums. Keep it up.

Yust responds:

yay! thanks for the review :)

Stereo Playground Stereo Playground

Unusual but good.

Really unusual but quite good. The changes in tempo were sometimes good sometimes bad. The beginning of this song really doesn't do it justice. This really is a strange song but i loved it... especially after the 2 minute mark.